The Midnight Vesper

When the light fades out. I give thanks to the day I had. As it turns into night. The solitude washes the sins I got.

In The Eyes of Victor and His Monster

Frankenstein:

The creator of life may consider me as an accountable assistant for I have successfully recycled his degradable good on earth. Reviving what supposed to be 12 feet below and presenting opportunity for him to roam above the ground and admiring the night sky is the ultimate achievement of all time. I have returned the precious life to him.

He is a very beautiful creation indeed. Totally flawless. His lively skin, the emotion in his eyes, and his newborn baby movement have created the greatest composition on earth. Oh how amazing his brain works! Immediately after he opened his eyes, he showered me with never ending questions which obviously came from a superior philosopher’s mind. Now, he still has unanswered questions portrayed in his eyes…

Oh my…

He is alive! My son is alive!


Frankenstein’s Monster:

When I opened my eyes for the first time, there he was. I felt strange when I observed his face. Billions of words made complicated formation in my head. It was my first day in the world, did I suppose to be able to think like this? I bowed my head and found his hand caressing mine.

Hands? I found no resemblance at all. Claw! – a word struck me. His hand and my claw.

How different can we be? Mirror! Yes, my brain told me that it was what I need to find. As I turned my head to the right, I saw the image of two beings. My mouth was opened and words came out endlessly in forms of questions. All were answered tactically, giving me knowledge of what I am, but not the understanding of who I am.

Tears were falling down my face, if I could call it a face. He didn’t see my tears. His joy has blinded him and created unbreakable walls from the opposite emotion. His happiness is well protected.

Thus, I dried my tears and now I am looking at him straight into his eyes.

What exactly will they see when they look at me? A hideous monster bearing the ugliness of the world condensed into a single body that my father has created. I will have to gather all my strength to strive in a world where no one will ever want to see me. The world where the sight of me will infect its purity.

He kills me! My father kills me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment